Let's face it: Hardly any idea has earned the Nobel Prize. Average is frustrating, but common. Our tip: It is better to look at bare reality with a wink, the seriousness of life is much easier to blink away. Plus: 176 pages of the finest premium paper, so you can try the groundbreaking idea anyway.
- Cover made from soft recycled leather made from offcuts in leather manufacturing
- 176 numbered pages
- 2.5 mm dot grid
- 120 g thick premium paper
- Lay-flat binding
- The printed book edges provide a cool 360° effect and make the Dotted notebook a real design object
- Premium quality, made in Germany
- Paper from sustainable forestry, cradle-to-cradle certified.
A German brand with a passion for beautiful notebooks that are as wonderful to use as to look at.