The MD paper range of notebooks is one of our favourites here at Hunter Paper Co. Made in Japan, they are a classic example of Japanese craftmanship - minimal design, quality materials and attention to detail. The paper is really the star of the show here, its cream colour shows off ink very well, is fountain pen-friendly, bleed-resistant and it's lovely and smooth to write on with just enough tooth for enjoyable feedback from your nib.
- Size: A4
- Lay-flat binding
- 176 pages of quality Japanese paper, perfect for fountain pens or sketching
- Bound using traditional Japanese threaded binding
- Wrapped in paraffin paper in place of a cover which can be reused
- Red bookmark tassel
- Includes sticky index tabs enabling you to customise your notebook
- A clear cover for your notebook is available to purchase here
About the Brand
MIDORI is a Japanese stationery brand that began as a producer of writing paper and envelopes in 1950. Since then, they have continued to develop a range of design-focused products that will enrich and add colour to people’s daily lives.
See the other Midori products we stock