Hi We're Emma & Ross
We're the husband & wife team behind Hunter Paper Co. We create and curate a collection of luxury stationery with our own letterpress collection and a selection of complimentary products from around the world in our Belfast shop.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Hunter Paper Co Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts
of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies ); Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Hunter Paper Co. Ltd,
we or us
Hunter Paper Co. Ltd of 9 Castleview Terrace, Belfast, BT43FD;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hunter Paper Co. Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hunter Paper Co. Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, https://www.hunterpaperco.com, and any
sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites. 4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Hunter Paper Co. Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Hunter Paper Co. Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you; data is received from other sources; and data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Hunter Paper Co. Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for
when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means; when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services; when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. a. a. b. a. b. a. b. c. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is received from third parties
8. Hunter Paper Co. Ltd will receive Data about you from the following
third parties: Google;
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for
we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below). 12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below. 13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this
processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at
any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why. b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the
processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
24. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over
Changes of business ownership and control
25. Emma Johnston trading as Hunt & Gather may, from time to time, expand or reduce our
Law. 30. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message
bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Hunter Paper Co. Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended. 31. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our
website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to
log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
32. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule. 33. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most
internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. 34. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that
enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings. 35. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you
consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. 36. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy. 40. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and
Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Hunter Paper Co. Ltd by email at email@example.com.
08 June 2018
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
Session cookie We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
Analytical or performance cookies We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.
Visit our belfast shop
366 Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyhackamore, Belfast, BT4 3EX
Tuesday 10am - 5pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am -6pm
Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday / Monday closed