When it comes to watercolour painting, choosing the right paper is just as important as selecting the right paint and brushes. That's why we are thrilled to offer the Hahnemühle Watercolour Book, made from 100% cotton fibres.
Cotton paper is the top choice for watercolour artists because it absorbs more water allowing you more time to manipulate the paint on the page.
- Natural white 100% cotton fibre paper
- 250 gsm paper weight
- fine-grained surface structure on the front and back
- Suitable for all watercolour techniques, especially the wet-on-wet technique.
- Masking pens and masking tapes can be removed without leaving any residue.
- A5 - 148.5 x 210 mm
- 60 pages (30 sheets)
- Hardcover with elastic closure
- Made in Germany
For over 400 years, Hahnemuhle has been creating paper products that have delighted artists and writers alike. Located in Germany, their dedication to quality and innovation is matched by their use of traditional production methods, resulting in truly exceptional sketchbooks and other paper products that inspire creativity.